Super performance with a power bank ProCoat Powerbank is your go-to power bank wherever you are. ProCoat Powerbank is the smartest choice for all your devices because of its efficiency, durability and compatibility. ProCoat superpower bank ensures you are always ready.
What’s inside the Box?
1 X Procoat 10000mAh powerbank
1 X Powerbank carrying case
1x USB charging cable (suitable for most smartphones)
- It is compatible with almost all types of digital devices and phones that have a USB connector.
- There are many types of charging adaptors available. Compatible with nearly all types of digital products and phones with USB function.
- Charging for iPhones, iPods, iPads, MP3, MP4, GPS Cell phones, Bluetooth devices, Some Tablet PCs, and other digital products that use the USB charging function.
- Using a precise IC protector to prevent over-discharging or short circuit.
- Intelligent power management solution, soft switch button. High efficiency and steady.
Please read the user manual before using the product. You should not leave the power bank unattended for too long. It is best to keep the battery at 50%.
The output resists can cause the device to heat up when you use it. If the temperature drops below 55 degrees, it is normal.
Don’t throw away electronic products. Instead, take them to your local recycling center.
If they are not supervised or supervised, don’t allow children or incapacitated people to use this product alone.
Be sure to check the specifications of input and output. It is important that the power bank only connects to the matched device. Otherwise, it can cause malfunction and fire.
Do not attempt to take apart, throw, beat, or vibrate the device. Keep the device at room temperature. It could cause malfunctions and even fire.
PRODUCTS AFFECTIVE-SALES SERVICE
7-day Refund Policy A. Refund Guarantee : The manufacturer will refund the purchase price if the product purchased from ProCoat’s immediate store or authorized distributor shop is defective within 7 days (artificial and/or external damage exclusion).
- Refund procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the answer is yes, the seller will refund the money paid by the customer.
You can return your item within 15 days.
- Replacement Guarantee : The manufacturer will replace any defective product purchased from ProCoat immediately store or authorized distributor shop within 15 days of the purchase date (exclusions apply for artificial and external force damage).
- Replace Procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the answer is yes, the seller will refund the money paid by the customer.
14-month warranty policy:
- Garanty of maintenance The manufacturer will offer service within 14 months of the purchase date if the product purchased from ProCoat immediate or authorized distributor shops has a quality problem. (Artificial and external force damages excluded).
- Maintenance Procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the seller is satisfied with the results, they should complete a warranty card and attach a stamp. The seller will send the product back to the manufacturer after the repair is complete. Please check with the shop that you are contacting for details about freight arrangements and maintenance periods.
Quality Assurance Identification Rules
- These items are not covered by quality assurance.
- Procedure for quality assurance identification Check warranty period (by original invoice). Confirm original product (check security codes on ProCoat official site). Verify product damage and external force such as water, fire or chemicals. Also, verify product quality (to confirm that the test result is in line with the description).
SAFETY & MAINTENANCE
These suggestions will help prolong the product’s lifespan and make sure you understand the warranty provisions.
- To avoid short circuit, keep the product dry.
- It should not be exposed to high heat or the sun. High heat can shorten the life expectancy of electronic components and cause damage to battery and plastic parts.
- To avoid any damage to the PCB board, do not place it in cold conditions.
- Avoid attempting to disassemble the product, especially if you are not a professional.
- To avoid injury to the inner electronic circuit, do not fall. Instead, vibrate vigorously and strike hard objects.
- Use detergent and not high-chemical products to clean the item.
- To avoid damaging the appearance and case, do not use sharp objects to scratch it.
- It is not necessary to keep it charged for 10 hours per day just for the sake your life expectancy.
ProCoat authorized maintenance agents can help you if the product is not working properly. We will assist you in solving the problem.