Magnetic hooks can be used in many places within our homes, including our cars, offices, and homes.
Hooks are a cost-effective and efficient way to make use of spaces in our homes that we don’t have the ability to use in other ways.
Low quality adhesive tape and week magnetic forces can cause hooks to be weaker than they should be. This makes them less able to hold heavy items for longer periods of time, and may damage your car or take away paint from your walls.
Pro114 magnetic hooks are the best choice if you’re looking for reliable and affordable magnetic hooks for your car or home. They are both high quality and extremely affordable. Liefe is now more portable!
- Hang your phone, tablet, mobile, data lines and keys.
- It is a great way to organize your car in an efficient and neat manner.
- Magnetic grip is strong and allows for mounting securely.
- It doesn’t affect the car’s finish.
- Snap hooks for climbing that prevent your stuff from falling down.
- 3M adhesive tape from Import provides even more grip to your windshield or car dashboard.
Use at home or in the office:
- You can attach Cab to your kitchen, bathroom and bed room, as well as at your workplace or workspace.
- Hang your keys, small towels and mobiles, as well as office accessories like sun glasses and emergency lights, on a hook.
- Hang daily used items on your kitchen windows and doors.
PRODUCTS AFFECTIVE-SALES SERVICE
7-day Refund Policy
A. Refund Guarantee : The manufacturer will refund the purchase price if the product purchased from ProCoat’s immediate store or authorized distributor shop is defective within 7 days (exclusions apply for artificial and external damage).
- Refund procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the answer is yes, the seller will refund the money paid by the customer.
You can return your item within 15 days.
- Replacement Guarantee : The manufacturer will replace any defective product purchased from ProCoat immediately store or authorized distributor shop within 15 days of the purchase date (exclusions apply for artificial and external force damage).
- Replace Procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the answer is yes, the seller will refund the money paid by the customer.
Policy with 14-month warranty
- Garanty of maintenance The manufacturer will offer service within 14 months of the purchase date if the product purchased from ProCoat immediate or authorized distributor shops has a quality problem. (Artificial and external force damages excluded).
- Maintenance Procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the seller is satisfied with the results, they should complete a warranty card and attach a stamp. The seller will send the product back to the manufacturer after the repair is complete. Please check with the shop that you are contacting for details about freight arrangements and the maintenance period.
Quality Assurance Identification Rules
- These items are not covered by quality assurance.
- Procedure for quality assurance identification Check warranty period (by original invoice). Confirm original product (check security codes on ProCoat official site). Verify product quality (to confirm that the testing results are in line with the description).
SAFETY & MAINTENANCE
These suggestions will help prolong the product’s lifespan and make sure you understand the warranty provisions.
- To avoid short circuit, keep the product dry.
- It should not be exposed to high heat or the sun. High heat can shorten the life expectancy of electronic components and cause damage to battery and plastic parts.
- To avoid any damage to the PCB board, do not place it in cold conditions.
- Avoid attempting to disassemble the product, especially if you are not a professional.
- To avoid injury to the inner electronic circuit, do not fall. Instead, vibrate vigorously and strike hard objects.
- Use detergent and not high-chemical products to clean the item.
- To avoid damaging the appearance and case, do not use sharp objects to scratch it.
- It is not necessary to keep it charged for 10 hours per day just for the sake your life expectancy.
ProCoat authorized maintenance agents can help you if the product is not working properly. We will assist you in solving the problem.